Wednesday 12 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5: Holiday Movie

Good evening my little rose petals!

I cannot believe how quickly these challenges are going! It's completely unreal. My nails are still to stumpy to be bare so once again I am adorning the falsies. It seems every time that I put them on they get a little longer, although in the photos they still look stubby on my hands...

Today's prompt was 'Holiday Movie' and I don't know about you but my all time favourite film to watch at Christmas is Home Alone!

It's so funny, it's jam packed with good Christmas songs, and full of all the brilliant Christmas morals that we are all bombarded with every year! I really REALLY wanted to put Macaulay's face on my nails and I tried, but my idea failed so you have to settle for this:



I kind of drew the house from the DVD box and then I made Christmas lights which are obviously very prominent in Home Alone, and a Bauble, which reminds me of the scene when he's booby trapped the house and Marv stands on the baubles... Best. Scene. Ever! I also managed to find Gosh Holographic in Superdrug! So despite my ban on buying polish I had to grab it, and I used it as a base, I really think it sets the whole thing off! 

Anyway I hope you like them, and I hope you are enjoying these challenges as much as I am :-)

Let me know in the comments if you've seen Home Alone, and what your favourite scene is!




1 comment:

  1. the best movie ever!!! i just couldn't think what to do about it, but you manage it quite well :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx