Tuesday 29 January 2013

I've moved my Personal Blog!

Hey everyone!

I know the majority of my followers follow this because it is a NAIL BLOG, however I thought I would mention that I have decided to move my personal blog from Wordpress to Blogger. Mainly because I prefer the features of Blogger, and it means that all my blogs are in one easy to manage platform!

I write reviews of films and games, put up recipes that I have tried out, and rant about my personal life on my blog. To check out some of my old posts you can look at my old personal blog. Or if you want to keep up with me in the present/future then check out my new blog!

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx