Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ask A British Nail Blogger #2: My Most Wanted Polishes!


I'm sure I have written about these polishes before somewhere on this blog. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them! These are the Equestria Collection by Rainbow Honey, and they are simply gorgeous. Incase you have no idea what 'Equestria' is, it's the name of the kingdom in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'll admit I watch the show, I am a fan of everything rainbows and lollipops. The polishes above are based on the main characters of the show and I love each and every one of them! I actually managed to snap up Pinkie Promise in a blog sale but I have yet to buy any of the others. Next on my list is definitely A Little Kindness, which is based on my favourite character on the show (Fluttershy).

You can check out the Equestria collection here. Let me know in the comments what polishes you are lusting after!

2 comments:

  1. I don't own any RH polishes but they do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check for any damage business to invеntoгy. If you circle on the left hand if
    you are quick, and ωoгk with them.
    Apart fгom it, ''He's acted like an obnoxious, juvenile jerk.

    Here is my website :: affiliate marketing

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx