Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Sad Announcement!

Hello followers!

I have a bit of a sad announcement for you today, as of this week, this blog will be going silent. When I started this blog in November I never imagined that it would grow in the way that it has, and I am so thankful for each and every one of the followers of this blog. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to commit to two blogs anymore, particularly seeing as I am going to be starting a job soon. This DOES NOT mean that I will be giving up my polish obsession, or creating Nail Art! It will just be posted on my Personal Blog instead. In fact I am hoping to start a fortnightly nail feature on my personal blog to satisfy my polish addiction! This blog will be left up so that you can go through all my old posts and Nail Art, but any future posts will be made here.

Thank you again for you support, and I hope that you will join me over on my personal blog for any future Nail Art posts!

1 comment:

  1. The raw food how to do a total body detox diet plan and get results.
    There are other strategies of dryingacai berries which actually require cooking and destroy most of theuseful nutrients which give
    acai berries their amazing health andweight loss abilities.
    I don't even look at it as pressure anymore, I never looked at it as pressure.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: web page

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx