Friday 1 February 2013

January Haul!

Hey there my little rose petals!

Believe it or not I haven't bought ANY polish this January... Until TODAY! I waited until the last day of January and boy did I go a little bit mad! Unfortunately I don't have time to swatch them all but I'll show you what I've got and try to swatch them when I can!

Everything I bought today came from Superdrug, except the three Sally Hansen polishes which I snapped up from Poundland!

Miss Sporty Glitter Top coat in Amethyst Dust (£1.99), Miss Sporty Goth Me Up Topcoat (£1.99)
I actually meant to buy a black polish but I misunderstood what the Goth me Up polish was, it's actually supposed to transform polishes and make them darker when used as a top coat. 

Collection 60 second Hot Looks in Dusk (£1.99)
I love this colour! It looks much darker in the bottle than it does in this picture!

2 True Glitterati Shade 3 (£1.99)
I saw someone blog about this the other day and knew that I had to have it! I have a couple of other glitterati shades and I've worn one, but I really need to get on swatching the others!

Barry M Gelly: Blueberry, Grapefruit and Plum (£3.99) 3 for 2 in Superdrug
I've been meaning to jump on the Gelly bandwagon for a long time, mainly because I needed some more stamping polishes and I heard that these are good!

MUA Fur Effect Nails in Boo Boo Fluff! (£3) 
I already own this in Fluff and Cuddles and used it in one mani so far you can check out that post here. Blue is my favourite colour though so I knew I had to have it!

Sally Hansen, Complete Salon Manicure: Greige Gardens, Green Tea, Navy Baby (£1 each)
I was surprised to see quite a collection of Sally Hansen in Poundland when I went in today, it's definitely worth a look! These were my favourite three.

So there you go! After a pretty spend free January I went and blew it all on literally the last day of the month! I did say I wasn't going to buy any more polish until I had NO untrieds left... hmmmm can't see that happening somehow! It's my birthday on Saturday so I will be expecting to receive a couple of polishes from my family! 

ALSO on Saturday I will be announcing my Birthday Giveaway! WOOO! I was going to wait until I had 50 followers but I'm going to be 21 so I thought I should celebrate a little bit! There will be 1 prize up for grabs, but unfortunately due to uncertainty with international polish shipping at the moment it will only be open to UK residents. Keep your eyes peeled!



1 comment:

  1. Argh, jealous of your haul - I got the fluff in purple, haven't tried it yet; can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx