Monday 28 January 2013

Guest Mani Monday: Naily Perfect

Hey there my little rose petals! 

Today I have a guest post from the lovely Emma of Naily Perfect! I was so pleased when Emma said that she'd do a guest post for me, but I was even more pleased when I saw the pictures of the beautiful manicure she sent me! So without further ado here is her post:


Hey guys, I'm very excited about doing my first ever guest post - especially as it's for the lovely Alyssia, a super talented lady with gorgeous nails and flipping brilliant ideas:) 

So here's my mani - a pink and silver mash up with some leopard print thrown in for a good measure! All of these polishes are from my untried drawer, very chuffed I've managed to get 4 untrieds into 1 mani:) My accent nail is the gorgeous Silver Multi Glitter by the ever trustworthy Barry M, I love the pinky red specks running through it.





All my other nails were painted with an unnamed mini polish by Accessorize, my forefinger and thumb were then topped with a coat of Bling by Nail Pop, and the leopard spots were blobs of Silver Multi Glitter lined with my Models Own nail art pen.

I love mixed up nails, what do you guys think?

~ Emma

This mani is SO BEAUTIFUL! Like I am so in love with it... I HAVE to recreate this look! It's so beautiful, I literally can't find the words for it! Thank you so much Emma for doing a guest post for me! You guys can thank her by going and checking out her blog here. Until next time my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there my sweet smelling rose petal!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I read every single one!

Have a good day xxx